NUSSBAUM, with more than 60 years of experience, is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of automotive lifts and testing equipment for passenger cars and heavy duty vehicles. Through continuous innovation, product development and manufacturing, we have become a valued partner for service centers, parts departments and body shops for products supporting the automotive and trucking industry.
The Power Lifts SPL 10,000 is a hydraulic 2-post lift with a lifting capacity of 10,000 lbs.
The lift has rigid top connection and no baseframe.
Advantages of the Power Lift 10,000
- For safe lifting of passenger cars, as well as long wheel base full size pick-ups
- Reliable and powerful through 2 pulling hydraulic cylinders, which are integrated in the columns
- Asymmetric lifting arms, asymmetric carriages – free access to the car doors.
- Controllable lowering speed trough manually controlled lever
- Adjustable width top beam
Functionality and Safety
- Telescopic lifting arm
- 2-pulling hard chromed hydraulic cylinders
- Electromagnetic locks as safety devices
- External power unit for the use in a washing bay or outdoor (compressed air supply is required)
- Three piece stackable adapter set
- Fire galvanization for corrosive environment (for the use in a wash bay)
- Power supply 208/230 V and 460 V/3 phase
Nussbaum Jumbo NT – Space-Saving Lift
Ideal Space-Use Through Jumbo Lift
Working with column lifts requires more space. Increase your productivity by using the models of Jumbo NT. They can be installed in as little as 10″, meaning 5 Jumbos can fit into the some area as 4 traditional lifts with no cumbersome columns to work around.
Advantages of the Jumbo Lift
- A productive working area with optional space-using – the most reasonable solution from an economic point of view
- Free space all around the lift
- Fast lifting and lowering times
- Free access between both platforms
- No connetion between both platforms
- Lift safety through polymer pads, which also protects the vehicle’s underbody
- Above-ground installation or in-ground installation possible
- Extending ramps allow for an additionl 24″ of platform length of